Tactical pen? Meh. Tactical FOUNTAIN pen? Yes Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now we're talking!

Ps. Cards, I'll come up with a rollerball / fountain design just for you! It's prolly gonna have to be a big caliber though.

As long as it affords me the ability to bury an iridium-tipped fountain pen into someone's thigh, I'd back it fully.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as it affords me the ability to bury an iridium-tipped fountain pen into someone's thigh, I'd back it fully.

I think we can manage that. :)

What I have in mind is one that has an interchangable FP and RB tip. If you have a favorite nib, let me know what it is and I can check the thread pitch to see if it will work as well.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Pilot 78g is a pretty decent pen, though I don't currently own one. Lately I have simply been using cheap plastic Pilot ones. As far as specific nibs, I admit I am not well versed there.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Pilot 78g is a pretty decent pen, though I don't currently own one. Lately I have simply been using cheap plastic Pilot ones. As far as specific nibs, I admit I am not well versed there.

Looks like that Pilot 78G is highly regarded. It appears to have a press in nib assembly that uses the ink cartridge type setups. I wish it was threaded instead. I may have to order one and get a look first hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom