Tactical rifle ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are the bolt and carrier mil spec? Has it been MPI or HP tested? Is it chrome lined 1X7? Is Nordic even on the list? If not how can it be the best no matter how many periods you give it.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Just curious who makes a good 22lr tactical rifle for $400 or less? Just looking for something to target practice with.

Your description seems at odds with itself.

By "tactical" do you mean "looks like an evil black rifle", or "not classic wood and blued"?

By target practice do you mean trying to be as accurate as possible, or pinging a steel target as fast as possible?

I had a 10/22 semi auto, that was fairly accurate and kinda "tactical". I sold it and replaced it with a Marlin .22 bolt action. For slow fire paper target shooting I enjoy the bolt action more. If I was wanting to shoot steel challenge where speed is more important, then I'd probably want a .22 upper for an AR.

pjamhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I payed 350 pre Newtown apocalyptical occurrence. No telling now. I ordered it only and had it shipped. GSG used to sell directly on their site but I just checked and you cant order them anymore. Hmm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom