Tactical rifle ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, but it IS a tactical .22 so it has to be on the chart...right? And make sure to have a mil spec buffer tube on it as well or the stock will fall off from the punishing recoil of sub sonic .22s

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your description seems at odds with itself.

By "tactical" do you mean "looks like an evil black rifle", or "not classic wood and blued"?

By target practice do you mean trying to be as accurate as possible, or pinging a steel target as fast as possible?

I had a 10/22 semi auto, that was fairly accurate and kinda "tactical". I sold it and replaced it with a Marlin .22 bolt action. For slow fire paper target shooting I enjoy the bolt action more. If I was wanting to shoot steel challenge where speed is more important, then I'd probably want a .22 upper for an AR.

I want the "looks like an evil black rifle". From what I read these rifles are a lot of fun to target practice with. I would like to shoot paper targets, coke cans, etc with it.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh, I get it you want to "service aluminum assailants with kinetic energy penetraters" you cant say shoot coke can in the same breath as "tactical"! If that is the case then the Nordic Components .22 or upper is indeed the cat's pajamas! List or not.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
22's are so tactical. Get a 10/22. If you want to be even more tactical you can spend thousands of dollars on a suppressor, mags, and optics.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a 10/22. You can dress it up yourself or get an Archangel kit. Either way it's hard to beat a 10/22.

A buddy ditched his 10/22's synthetic stock and got the Archangel. Tacticool enough?
My eyes bugged out as he approached at the range the first time I saw it (couldn't tell the difference 10 yards away). Even knowing the shell wasn't real, I still tried to flip the safety off when I shot it :p

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot one of the Mossberg AR .22's this last weekend, a friend of mine brought it out to my land. And boy it was a pile of ****. Mags say they can hold 25 rds but you can only fit 12 in there if you're lucky. It jammed up and had trouble cycling multiple times.I gave up on shooting it and handed it to him so I could get back to chopping wood.

Mossbergs are real hit/miss... My buddy has one, shoots just fine. But it ain't an M&P15-22 lol...

ej215584

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any gun store around Tulsa sell dedicated uppers (.22)?

If you answered yes to above question, proceed to next question:

Any gun store around Tulsa have dedicated uppers (.22) in stock?

If NO was answered to either of the above questions, proceed to final question:

Do any humans in the Tulsa area have a dedicated upper or a whole .22 ar that they would like to get rid of?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions ... I love you.

If you answered no to all of the above questions I will assume that you tried your hardest and I will still love you but not as much as the yes answer people....

Latest posts

Top Bottom