Tactical Shotguns??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobAsh

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dayum! Mind giving out the details on that thing?

GTG is correct, it's an 8" Tromix. Rumore is my best friend and partner-in-crime. It has all the usual tricks: folding stock, SAW grip, HK sights, etc. I designed the taclight system myself, as well as the skull charging handle; Tony is offering a limited run of the handles though. It's shown in the pics with a 20-rnd MD Arms drum. OH yeah I forgot to mention the quick-switch gas adjuster; I had to do it a little differently since the flashlight head covered the front of the regular adjuster.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the money, an absolute best-buy is the Stoeger M2000 tactical. Average is around $500-550.

Straight Benelli action(and 95% of interchangable parts), with a heavier barrel wall, and the action-spring up around the magtube, rather than in the rear of the receiver (means you could fit a folding stock, if you want).

I like my 870, but after a bad wrist sprain last year, I have come to appreciate the ease of operation with an auto.:idea:

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure not in your league on this thread! I have a Winchester Defender 20 ga for the wife and she loves to shoot it. After seeing some of these.... I might need to consider something like a Benelli for myself... OR just stick to Sigs.. knew I shouldn't have joined this sight! :-) $$$$

Latest posts

Top Bottom