Best Tactical Shotguns? Pump or Semi?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes,anti gun states and cities will pass more restrictions and taxs on guns and ammo and if you think demand is high now just wait..

Last edited:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Under $1000 I would go with the Beretta A300. Personally I keep a 1301 with Langdon upgrades, but you're approaching double your budget at that point.

Handled one today with a Holosun 507K on it. Very impressed. Only change I would have made would be a riser as I needed a higher cheek weld to pick the dot up, but it might replace the 1301 Tactical on my short list.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best one, is whatever has the most rails, etc to attach tacticool gear. You need lasers, multiple lights, sights, bayonets, and room to attach more shells in a caddy.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your link takes me to Bereli dot com…who is that?
It's an online vendor. I've bought multiple guns from them without any issue. I was hesitant when I saw the name too but they were well reviewed on gun.deals so I paid with a credit card so I could dispute if needed. It went so well I ended up buying a few more guns from them since they had a better price than anybody else. Last purchase from them (for me) was less than 2 weeks ago...

Latest posts

Top Bottom