Taking a dip into the world of hidden mysteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After you survive the licensing class snorefest, arrange to go to some more in-depth training on carrying and shooting. There are plenty of options out there, both in-state and across the country. Extra exposure to multiple scenarios, drawing from concealment, moving while shooting -- every experience will sharpen your skills and improve confidence.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After you survive the licensing class snorefest, arrange to go to some more in-depth training on carrying and shooting. There are plenty of options out there, both in-state and across the country. Extra exposure to multiple scenarios, drawing from concealment, moving while shooting -- every experience will sharpen your skills and improve confidence.
++1....now you will need your gun and about 500 or so rounds of range ammo
(if you find a class that provides that....let me know... ;) )

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well got my paper work done except hair color ( not sure if I should write bald or what )Silly I know. But I want to make sure and not goof this up. Got my money orders in order and just have to sign them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom