Target Is Not the Place To Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Target is slightly more liberal leaning than Wallyworld (not much). Their CEO is a board member of the National Museum of African American History and Culture. However, Target's are generally cleaner, less crowded and overall a friendlier place to shop. For me 15 minutes at Walmart and I am one more fat lady running into me with an electric buggy away from going postal. I avoid both like the plague, but if I just have to go then Target is a safer bet.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't shop at Target anyway, but I appreciate them having the courage to put this on the shelves.

Can we skip to the part where it's publicly declared that violence against Whites is legal?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Target is slightly more liberal leaning than Wallyworld (not much). Their CEO is a board member of the National Museum of African American History and Culture. However, Target's are generally cleaner, less crowded and overall a friendlier place to shop. For me 15 minutes at Walmart and I am one more fat lady running into me with an electric buggy away from going postal. I avoid both like the plague, but if I just have to go then Target is a safer bet.

But people watching in the parking lot is fun . . . we were at the Walmart on I-35 and 15th in Edmond Sunday and people were driving like the parking lot was a racetrack during the morning down pour . . . it was crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom