Taser attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So for all of you that go out and about armed(you should if you dont) if confronted with the two low lifes that were running around tasing then robbing their victims...would you shoot? Discuss

I have a feeling you know the most correct answer already.
The key isn't riding the lightning. The clear lethal force threat is the total incapacitation the Taser has on the voluntary muscle system. You are at the mercy of 2 violent felons as long as the trigger is held on the Taser. That's not even mentioning heart conditions, preggers, excited delirium, positional asphyxia etc.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you are being attacked you have the right to defend yourself. If you are armed and are tazed they could get your weapon. They taught us that if you get tazed you will not be able to fight off your weapon being taken so they are putting your life and innocent people at risk if they get your gun. I have had a full ride from an X-26 and that was after being diagnosed with 7 anomalies with my heart so unless your tweeking on meth I wouldn't worry about the heart issues. but put down the attackers and you should be fine.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Your Honor, I read a news article once about someone dying from a taser shock."

"Knowledge of prior outcomes"

There is also the disparity of numbers to consider.

I have no idea what the details are on these attacks but I would guess that they were most likely ambush-style attacks. I think that many in the "Let God sort 'em out" crowd fail to wonder whether they'd even have time to access a weapon in a scenario where two douchecanoes are going around lighting people up with a Taser. My guess is that you will not. "His is in his hand, yours in stowed safely away under your t-shirt" just doesn't lend itself to working out well in this scenario.

Of course, as with all things, the opposite can also be proved true. That being said, and all other things being equal: If I have time to get all the way through to presenting a weapon then, yeah, I'm going to use it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom