Tattoo artist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got my first here in OKC. If your willing to make the drive I was really happy with Eric at Bloodline Elite on N. May ave. I got a black/gray piece on my chest. Great to work with on the design and it turned out great.

SDS

samuel12

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had a chick named lollie do my last one and i know that she recently moved to the tattoo parlor that is across the street from the mall she does really good work and i will go back to her the next time i get another tattoo done

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a really cool guy here on the board <I'm forgetting his name at the moment... plays guitar and owns a shop or two> that can probably recommend you to who would suit your needs best.

Every tattoo artist is different and their work is unique. If you're going for a particular style, there is likely an artist that excels in that area. No artist is really a jack of all trades.

I have two tattoos... one is an early "Waylon" piece from when he was at (might still be, I don't know) OKC Tattoo on 44th and High. That was my first tattoo and my "pick a random shop". I got it in April 2006. Every time I've shown it to an artist in the OKC area, the first thing they say is "Waylon did that one, right?".

My other tattoo I put a little more thought into who I wanted to do it. I got it from Mike Thurman at Stay True Tattoo on NW 23rd in OKC. (Full disclosure: Stay True Tattoo is a client.)

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tony Carrera. He was at Electric Eye but just opened his own shop. He's an amazing artist. New shop is on 15/Harvard.

Jonny

Latest posts

Top Bottom