Need to shell some pecans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite tree is having a good year. I’d like to shell them myself but don’t know what device to get. What’s the best cracker in you guys opinion?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have 5 trees...far too many pecans to do it like that. I found a guy in Mangum that was really reasonable but that's too far now. I need to find a processor near Ada.

Doesn't crack/shell them, but this is a pretty handy tool for picking them up. It takes about 10 mins to pick up pecans around one tree.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have 5 trees...far too many pecans to do it like that. I found a guy in Mangum that was really reasonable but that's too far now. I need to find a processor near Ada.

Doesn't crack/shell them, but this is a pretty handy tool for picking them up. It takes about 10 mins to pick up pecans around one tree.

you would think with the oklahoma pecan growers association in Ada you would find a place, you might give bryant pecan company a call and see what they say.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There's a place north of Earlsboro....

https://valleyviewpecans.com/

Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom