Tattoo artist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just a dope - what is it with tattoos? What is the motivation? Just asking.

I dunno about all these guys but for me it's because, if they are done right, they are beautiful ... every time I look at mine it makes me smile. It reminds me of when GC and I were still "newlyweds" and everything was fun and special. We did things together that neither of us had done with anybody else before. No ... NOT THAT!! GAWD you guys ... sheesh ...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just a dope - what is it with tattoos? What is the motivation? Just asking.

For some, it's just cool. For others, it's a way to express themselves. Some look at tattoos as a way to commemorate special events. Some look at them as a memorial of sorts.

The motivation depends on the person. In my case, both of mine are personal expression. My first one on my left arm is an expression of my Christian faith and my love for racing. Some day, I'm going to go back and add some color to it. The second one on my right arm is an expression of my love for freedom and my recognition that freedom comes at a price.

aa1.l3_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_142_8e9655b645bf4dee9b66c91fd83575e9_l.jpg
[Broken External Image]

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you still have your tongue pierced? did GC get his done?

No ... Had to take it out when I had rotator cuff surgery and it sealed up ... and nope, GC's department frowns on that kind of stuff ... but I am hopeful that after he retires I can talk him into it ... just to "try it out" if you get my drift ... ;)

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a scenic picture of my trailer park tattooed on my butt....and my junk pierced. OK..OK....so I use clip-on's....but it looks pierced (close up and in the dark).

:Heya::ooh2:

Just remember.....I'm here all night folks......and don't forget to tip those waitresses!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a scenic picture of my trailer park tattooed on my butt....and my junk pierced. OK..OK....so I use clip-on's....but it looks pierced (close up and in the dark).

:Heya::ooh2:

Just remember.....I'm here all night folks......and don't forget to tip those waitresses!

Uhhhhh ... uhhhhhh ... ahem ... cough, cough ... you know ... there are certain things you shouldn't knock if you haven't tried them ... (NO, NO, NO not GC ... he would die first! He cringes everytime I mention it ... lol)

Latest posts

Top Bottom