Tavor!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

en4cer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its sitting at fedex. Ffl closed today. Working next couple days, wont be able to pick it up until Thur. Driving me nuts knowing its just sitting there.

What scope you going to go with?

I'd luv to get a FDE Tavor. Anyone spots one when they come out let me know.

daddy-o

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What scope you going to go with?

Not sure. Was kinda thinking mepro m21, but still undesided. Kinda waiting to see what everyone else does to get some ideas. I'm leaning towards red dot though. Maybe eotech or aimpoint. Guess I'm saying undesided. Whats everyones thoughts?

en4cer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure. Was kinda thinking mepro m21, but still undesided. Kinda waiting to see what everyone else does to get some ideas. I'm leaning towards red dot though. Maybe eotech or aimpoint. Guess I'm saying undesided. Whats everyones thoughts?

I've never looked thru the mepro. I know the Tavors are packaged with them for a price. I've got eotechs on a couple of AR's. Like them just fine, but i've really started to lean towards the aimpoints now. That patrol model aimpoint is what i'll purchase next. I've also used primary arms reddot. Its a good price and pretty well respected. Its riding a Beretta storm at the moment. My vote is for the aimpoint.

I called LGS today and had them put me down to call if they get any FDE Tavors in. They don't have any ordered so not sure i'll be able to go that route. Gunbroker has several listed but they are selling for $2600 on there. Thats what the tavor packaged with mepro goes for msrp so i'll pass. Just got to keep waiting and watching. Congrats on your purchase by the way.

en4cer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
farm9.staticflickr.com_8198_8282180555_27a173ed10_c.jpg

Oh my...

This looks like a pretty good setup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom