Tavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet. I'll have to do that tomorrow.

Just remember to leave trigger unfired, when you pull the trigger group out. Brownells put a set of videos out on disassembly, cleaning and lubing and reassembly. It is one easy rifle to work on. I would have liked to seen these videos when I first got mine. I lubed in some wrong places at first and it stunk like hell when it got hot!! LOL! And had a guy bring his Tavor to me as he did not have his rifle with the trigger set to fire when he took or should I say pried out his trigger group. Not good.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/bapi...1&spJobID=443250959&spReportId=NDQzMjUwOTU5S0

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just remember to leave trigger unfired, when you pull the trigger group out. Brownells put a set of videos out on disassembly, cleaning and lubing and reassembly. It is one easy rifle to work on. I would have liked to seen these videos when I first got mine. I lubed in some wrong places at first and it stunk like hell when it got hot!! LOL! And had a guy bring his Tavor to me as he did not have his rifle with the trigger set to fire when he took or should I say pried out his trigger group. Not good.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/bapi...1&spJobID=443250959&spReportId=NDQzMjUwOTU5S0

Thanks for the info!!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, did you shoot it yet??

Yep. Shot it today. It's defiantly a different creature. I've never shot a bullpup before. Took me a little while to get used to. I like it though. After cleaning it, I'm starting to feel more comfortable with it. I'll probably go back out tomorrow and dial it in a little better.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot the Tavor again today. Love it! Just took another range trip for me to feel completely comfortable with the new platform. I wanted something small that I could used for home defense/CQB. I'm hooked.

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really am liking mine, it took some time to figure out what scope i liked best and of course the trigger had to go. I recently put a muzzle comp on it and it became that much better! Only thing I can say I dont like now is the FDE is just so plain, i gotta get it camoed.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really am liking mine, it took some time to figure out what scope i liked best and of course the trigger had to go. I recently put a muzzle comp on it and it became that much better! Only thing I can say I dont like now is the FDE is just so plain, i gotta get it camoed.

So what scope did you go with?

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm using a friends Eotech EXPS-2. Since it has a built in quick detach mount it sits just a little bit higher than a standard Eotech. It puts the scope right where I need it. I don't feel like i have to push my cheek into the buttstock now. I was running an Aimpoint with a cantalever mount, but it just did not look good to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom