Teal 2024.....plan on going ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking at the current (2024-2025) hunting regulations (pg. 48) and it looks like teal opens next Saturday Sept 7th through Sept. 22nd with a bag limit of six.

Doesn't look like I'll be doing any waterfowl hunting this year, my buddy (who has the land permission) had a six hour surgery back in May to replace his heart aortic valve and his doc told him to stay away from shotguns this year.

Here's a recent 2024 five minute teal video from down in Louisiana to get you pumped.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a flock this morning while dove hunting. I will be definitely going but it is always hit and miss for me.

I typically do best on a public water spot but it is just hard to get motivated to go by myself in the boat.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm always more interested in finding a hot dove field. I absolutely love duck hunting. However getting in that warm- ass water and shooting a few ugly-ass blue wings just doesn't seem as fun as heating up the barrels on some doves.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Will look at my usual teal places tomorrow but I bet they will be dry. The birds I've seen this last week are on water I've never seen teal on before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom