Tell me about something whack that you saw at the Gunshow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I held a tactical lever action. I also saw several SKS's for around $500....Does that seem a little high to yall? It seems like they have really gone up in price compared to the last gunshow where I could find them for $250-375 regularly.

Man, I don't have one anymore but I paid $89 new for it.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could have been me, I was told that you walked by. But you were not pointed out to me.

yea sorry i didnt stop by and say hi. I completely forgot Doug was set up by you! :(
It might have been you...I remember it being in that general area. It was kinda difficult finding a spot to eat it though.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think what people really want to know, Mark, did these events occur on some island?

Yes, they occured in the Mark's Firearms Island, I do give names, because I feel if they want you to know who they are, they will come forth. How is that?

Yes it could in fact be considered an island especially since Dustin was wearing a bikini. :lookaroun

unitedmonkee.files.wordpress.com_2010_01_800px_oceanside_beach_on_fire_island.jpg

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about the guy on the upper level with the sign "Out of state dealer-No transfers at this show - We will ship to your FFL on our dime-we will not agure about it"

mchj74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was standing by Rijas table when they started talking about how good their warranty was. They told the person even if you drop it out of a helicopter they would warranty it. He went as far in telling them that it realy happended the person was hog hunting from a helio and dropped the rifle and it hit a rock and bent the barrel so they warranty it free of charge. he went on and elaborated more about how it happend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom