Tell me about something whack that you saw at the Gunshow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A $325 stripped RRA lower... "private table" "no paperwork!!"

I saw the same thing. LOL

Oh yeah? Well, you guys should have been faster then, I snapped that puppy right up! You snooze, lose! For another $200 he threw in a parts kit too. I wanted to buy more stuff but I got a heck of a deal on a Century WASR for $1850, so my money was getting low. Did manage to pick up a rare korean drum for the AK though, fool was selling it for only $375, guess he didnt know what he had, and that Obammas gonna ban these this week.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a new Blue book, even got it signed, then bought another book about the development of the gun...
Then I went to find some food, The boy filling the sodas spilled the coke on me, filled my yellow bag that was holding the books and did not even offer to help clean up the mess.
Well Mr.Fjestad edited the autograph to include that it is the Coca-cola version and then give me the book and a new one as well as a new bag.
The other book just got the cover cleaned up when I got home but page damage cannot be repaired.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I debated bringing my ak underfolder to sell there. Kinda wish I did just to see what offers I would have gotten.

I also spent some time overhearing conversations at each one of the tables selling "custom built" AR's. Oddly enough, Rijas was a bit tamer than the others in the BS factor. I did chuckle that Rijas had Better Business Bureau rated flyers all over their tables.

Yeah, they had those at the Ponca Gun Show as well. Anybody ever do a BB fact check?

I decided to not attend this year for the first time in 20 years or so. Thought the panic would have been in full auto mode.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I decided to not attend this year for the first time in 20 years or so. Thought the panic would have been in full auto mode.

I was a bit surprised there weren't more people thronging the ammo dealers' booths. I saw a few people wheeling away dollies filled with cases of ammo, but by and large, sales didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom