Tell me about something whack that you saw at the Gunshow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I debated bringing my ak underfolder to sell there. Kinda wish I did just to see what offers I would have gotten.

I also spent some time overhearing conversations at each one of the tables selling "custom built" AR's. Oddly enough, Rijas was a bit tamer than the others in the BS factor. I did chuckle that Rijas had Better Business Bureau rated flyers all over their tables.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also spent some time overhearing conversations at each one of the tables selling "custom built" AR's. Oddly enough, Rijas was a bit tamer than the others in the BS factor. I did chuckle that Rijas had Better Business Bureau rated flyers all over their tables.

I'll admit that I walked over to the Rijas table just to see what all the hype was about. He did not disappoint with talk of the government's new blue aiming laser and how it was affected by the rotation of the earth or something silly - I will say that I agree that there were plenty of idiots speaking about things other than the Rijas guy.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was he wearing a pink long-sleeved knit shirt with flowers and other girly patterns on it?

I don't recall... I was too amazed at his nasty pavement beaters walking around on the concrete among us civilized boot wearing folk.

Was it Been showing off his toes

Nah... been might dig toes, but he's no hippie. He did swing by the table to pickup an authentic hand knitted mhphoto blaze orange deer hunting hat. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom