Tesla has received 325,000 preorders for the Model 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here's another silly cartoon from NASA ..

Earth just had the hottest August in 136 years, tied with July for the hottest month in continuous record. Here's every month since 1880. [OC] (earthobservatory.nasa.gov)

earthobservatory.nasa.gov_blogs_earthmatters_files_2016_09_tempanoms_gis_august2016.gif

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see nothing in above data that backs up your assertion that my datasets are full of crap like you earlier claimed and/or refutes anything I've posted in prior posts about this topic.
Your cartoon showed minimal change in temperature over the last 20,000 years until the industrial area (another version of the completely debunked hockey stick) where it shows it spiking upward. The data I linked showed clear and distinct, abrupt and marked temperature changes of magnitude larger and rate as quick as any supposed "hockey stick" over the past 100 years, several that occurred thousands of years ago.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your cartoon showed minimal change in temperature over the last 20,000 years until the industrial area (another version of the completely debunked hockey stick) where it shows it spiking upward. The data I linked showed clear and distinct, abrupt and marked temperature changes of magnitude larger and rate as quick as any supposed "hockey stick" over the past 100 years, several that occurred thousands of years ago.

sooo who says yours is correct and mine is wrong?
seems the only thing that climate so called experts can agree on .. is .. they cannot all agree

fact is uniform record keeping for climate change has only been around for about 136 years or so .. charts/graphs containing data older much older are all interpolated .. which brings another can of worms .. who sets the rules for how datasets are interpolated? etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sooo who says yours is correct and mine is wrong?
seems the only thing that climate so called experts can agree on .. is .. they cannot all agree

fact is uniform record keeping for climate change has only been around for about 136 years or so .. charts/graphs containing data older much older are all interpolated .. which brings another can of worms .. who sets the rules for how datasets are interpolated? etc. etc. etc.
Oh, so now that I bring in actual scientific proxy data, instead of a cartoon, now suddenly proxy data are unreliable. So, a cartoon version of proxy data (which isn't based on any actual data) that supports your ideas is fine, actual proxy data, when it refutes your ideas, not so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom