Thank God for Airweights...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So as not to hijack Jefpainthorse's thread about rusty carry guns, I thought I'd start another one. ;)

Like many have noted, this time of year wrecks havoc on our beloved carry guns. So much so, that I'd bet my whiskers there are some here amongst us that don't carry in the summertime for this very reason.

SHAME ON YOU!!! :angry3:

Click on my signature (rules) and read rule #1: BRING A GUN! :scream:

Let me give you guys a nickel's worth of free advice.

Sell one of those safe queens and get yourselves a Smith & Wesson Airweight J frame revolver, a decent pocket holster and a Bianchi speed strip. If you don't like/trust an Airweight, hell, go with a stainless steel Jaybird!

These last few days, 157 degrees in the shade, would make any mortal man wanna dress with less. With an Airweight J frame...YOU CAN!!! :woohoo1:

For the last few weeks (while off duty) I've worn only my S&W model 38 Airweight Bodyguard in it's Milt Sparks PCH-R pocket holster and don't worry about any rust on my "big" iron(s) and I have STILL accomplished Gunfight Rule numero uno...BRING A GUN.

Just a little food for thought. :thumb:

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of my guns have coatings of some sort, so sweat never affects them... at least not that I've found yet.

But, it is nice to slip my 638 into my pocket when it's so bloody hot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom