Thank the Lord for hunting season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My name is Dorkus and I am a Sooner and Dallas Cowboy fan. Is that how it goes in the support groups?

It will be very unlikely that OU will make a bowl game and the Cowboys make the playoffs. Looking at the positives I guess for me, that just means more time in the duck blind after regular season is concluded.

What a horrible year for my teams.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not too much into college ball but Dallas has been "my" team since I was a little kid sitting on my daddy's lap watching the game, listening him explain plays to me. I don't have a lot of good memories, but this is one of them. We lived out in a rural area around Talequah and had big picture windows that looked out over a pasture, with a pond in the middle of it. I remember watching deer wander across the field to the pond while we watched tv. Lol I can even remember the floor plan of the house and the shag carpet on the floor. What a weird thing, huh?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not too much into college ball but Dallas has been "my" team since I was a little kid sitting on my daddy's lap watching the game, listening him explain plays to me. I don't have a lot of good memories, but this is one of them. We lived out in a rural area around Talequah and had big picture windows that looked out over a pasture, with a pond in the middle of it. I remember watching deer wander across the field to the pond while we watched tv. Lol I can even remember the floor plan of the house and the shag carpet on the floor. What a weird thing, huh?

Kids have a different outlook than adults. What is meaningful and brings back good memories may be meaningless to others, but be your most vivid, favorite memory.

If we could just stay kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom