That moment when….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I've learned if it's a gun you ready want don't hesitate, just buy it. I've taken out small loans in the past just so I didn't miss out on a good buy or rare gun. I usually pay the loan off before the first payment is due. I lucky that my wife really doesn't care and understands what I buy is usually a good investment.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TBH it’s the second time I had this happen, however the first time it was a beretta A400 excel (Smurf gun) and I wasn’t looking when it was posted, just happened to see it in the classifieds and asked they guy….about 2 months after I ordered one from an online source he finally responded

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im really leery of people posting something and either not checking in or giving a phone number saying to text, if they to busy to check in then they to busy to mess with selling something.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I've learned if it's a gun you ready want don't hesitate, just buy it. I've taken out small loans in the past just so I didn't miss out on a good buy or rare gun. I usually pay the loan off before the first payment is due. I lucky that my wife really doesn't care and understands what I buy is usually a good investment.
gun ... investment.... wool is covering some eyes LOL. Your wife is cool though! :cool:

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im really leery of people posting something and either not checking in or giving a phone number saying to text, if they to busy to check in then they to busy to mess with selling something.
It’s my fault. In both cases it wasn’t a fresh posting. Just took me a while to get to the point I needed it in the case of the beretta, and had the free cash in the case of the ruger

Latest posts

Top Bottom