The JBT's new Bond Schedule ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... The JBT tells me that the new bond schedule is out and brings in a copy for me to look at. OMFG ... :shocked:

Littering Flaming or Glowing Substance from a Motor Vehicle $284.50

Littering Flaming or Glowing Substance from a Motor Vehicle DURING A BURN BAN $584.50

Dumping Flaming or Glowing Substance on Public or Private Property without Consent $2196.00

Dumping Flaming or Glowing Substance on Public or Private Property without Consent DURING A BURN BAN $4196.00

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... The JBT tells me that the new bond schedule is out and brings in a copy for me to look at. OMFG ... :shocked:

Littering Flaming or Glowing Substance from a Motor Vehicle $284.50

Littering Flaming or Glowing Substance from a Motor Vehicle DURING A BURN BAN $584.50

Dumping Flaming or Glowing Substance on Public or Private Property without Consent $2196.00

Dumping Flaming or Glowing Substance on Public or Private Property without Consent DURING A BURN BAN $4196.00

Now, don't bother me because I have been responsible for years in this regard unlike lawyers, I practice what I preach. Remember when you told Lone Wolf that the truck did not smell like smoke inside on January 24, 2011? Just sayin' and I know I have taken another topic off subject but we old guys do that.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what constitutes "littering" and "dumping?" The location? The quantity of substance? I know there is a difference, but just curious of it in this context.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what constitutes "littering" and "dumping?" The location? The quantity of substance? I know there is a difference, but just curious of it in this context.

I'm guessing that it would be officer's discretion but don't quote me as I'm too f'ng lazy to go do the research. As far as I am concerned if a JBT wants to write somebody up for "dumping" when they throw a lit cigarette out right now that would be fine with me. Judge Hall would probably go for it too! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom