The JBT's new Bond Schedule ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now, don't bother me because I have been responsible for years in this regard unlike lawyers, I practice what I preach. Remember when you told Lone Wolf that the truck did not smell like smoke inside on January 24, 2011? Just sayin' and I know I have taken another topic off subject but we old guys do that.

This was not for you ... I love my truck ... lol

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing that it would be officer's discretion but don't quote me as I'm too f'ng lazy to go do the research. As far as I am concerned if a JBT wants to write somebody up for "dumping" when they throw a lit cigarette out right now that would be fine with me. Judge Hall would probably go for it too! lol

Oh I agree for sure! Too many idiots throwing too much crap from their vehicles. But being an armchair paralegal I always have questions like this ;)

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was not for you ... I love my truck ... lol

You know good and well I know that. However, been up since 3 AM, long day. Saturday? We are on just have to see if we can make the previous agreed time. Now, back to the topic. Anyone throwing ANYTHING out the window of the vehicle should be FINED to the fullest. Ask me how many trash bags and so forth I have in my truck and have for more years than some people have had drivers licenses. It is another one of my pet peeves.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why? It is against the law if my old mind is not wrong, but I have been wrong many times, to LITTER? Just asking, so please correct this old guy if you will. Thank you and Good Night, Gracie.

A) Because something is "against the law" doesn't make it either correct or agreeable to me.
B) I'm not a litterbug
C) Can you not think of any instances where "somethin's gotta' go"...now...and you don't feel as if you've either littered or committed a heinous crime?

I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom