The JBT's new Bond Schedule ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C) Can you not think of any instances where "somethin's gotta' go"...now...and you don't feel as if you've either littered or committed a heinous crime?

I can.

Like spewing Heineken dissolved vomit out the passenger window of a VW (Rabbit?) while going down the highway?

(Yes, my Rain Man memory still has J.P. puke posts in it after 3 years).

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JP we need to work on your "auto hygiene".
Steve.....Remember I've got kids.
Those sneaky li'l bastages can flat *hide* a piece of food in an automobile.

Like spewing Heineken dissolved vomit out the passenger window of a VW (Rabbit?) while going down the highway?(Yes, my Rain Man memory still has J.P. puke posts in it after 3 years).

Close....very close indeed.

In reality it was Mickey's Bigmouth, not Heineken.......and it was the lettuce from the TacoMayo tacos that became impacted in the passenger side window tract.

Pffft....I frikkin' *told* him to turn the heater down!

Still Ridgers, I do award you ample points both for remembering the make of automobile (Rabbit was correct), and for throwing in a "JP gets hungover and pukes his guts out" story in a thread about launching stuff from a moving vehicle.

BRAVO!

Your worthiness is further solidified, my friend.
:bowdown:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawlers. Mickey's Bigmouth? Man, that makes the story worse than Heineken. Hey, they are both green containers.

I'd tell you that your anecdotes were so entertaining I couldn't help but remember them, but in reality I remember most anything any "major" OSA poster has posted about since I've been reading. Thanks brain, I really need to keep that stuff. Regardless, I'm glad to see you're back around to share more gripping tales of highway pukery and general debauchery with people who may not have had the privilege of reading them.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawlers. Mickey's Bigmouth? Man, that makes the story worse than Heineken.
Makes it worse huh? It couldn't get much worse.
Hell, you shoulda' been there......it *was* a fairly entertaining evening capped off of course with an early morning 70mph vomit stream.
I musta' drank a case-and-a-half to myself that night.

Well, I *say* it couldn't be worse, but of course I forgot about the night at Mardi Gras I spewed Jager, smack, and fish from a three story ledge.....they say that it was pretty epic.

I just frikkin' *knew* I'd regret eating that fish!
:nolike:

I'd tell you that your anecdotes were so entertaining I couldn't help but remember them, but in reality I remember most anything any "major" OSA poster has posted about since I've been reading. Thanks brain, I really need to keep that stuff. Regardless, I'm glad to see you're back around to share more gripping tales of highway pukery and general debauchery with people who may not have had the privilege of reading them.

Thank you, bro.....general debauchery (and some specialized) is definitely my area of expertise.

While I'd like to keep y'all entertained, I'm sure it's mostly a facade... a way to deal with my inner suffering/turmoil.
I'm not sure where it's all headed....since recently having my heart ripped out and stomped on, I simply don't feel up to what it takes in order to participate and chronicle such events...

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK guys ... The JBT tells me that the new bond schedule is out and brings in a copy for me to look at. OMFG ... :shocked:

Littering Flaming or Glowing Substance from a Motor Vehicle $284.50

Littering Flaming or Glowing Substance from a Motor Vehicle DURING A BURN BAN $584.50

Dumping Flaming or Glowing Substance on Public or Private Property without Consent $2196.00

Dumping Flaming or Glowing Substance on Public or Private Property without Consent DURING A BURN BAN $4196.00

Only if seen by an LEO in the process of the violation.

The rest of us just have to flash our lights, and scream at the windshield.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only if seen by an LEO in the process of the violation.

The rest of us just have to flash our lights, and scream at the windshield.

Tis true ... BUT if you see anyone throwing out stuff take down the tag number. Then wait ... if a fire starts in that area, call it in. I've done that a couple of times. No fires yet but as God is my witness if one starts where I saw somebody toss a cig I'll be more than glad to call in and sign off on a complaint ... Bastardos ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom