The King has returned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Legend resurected...

INDEED!

I handled a "vintage" one at Cabela's in Kansas City and was one of the most ergonomic and balanced handguns I have ever held... and I am not a huge SIG fan. I believe the price on it was in the 2,500 range, give or take a couple hundred. Once I saw a "2" followed by comma, I quickly put the gun down and didn't take exact note of the price.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I don't get it.....what's the draw? I'd rather just have a P220 in .45 and be done with it, for 1/3 the price.

Even the German-made P220 is nowhere near the gun that the P210 is. Part of the appeal is the engineering/design, part is the craftsmanship/quality, part is the legendary status it has achieved as being uber-reliable and uber-accurate while in the hands of the Swiss Army (also the design was in 1935, so its almost as old as the 1911, which was revised in 1924 as the A1). Even though the P210 didn't enter service-life until 1949, its based on one of those old engineering marvel-style designs that makes you wonder how they did that back then (and in my book, places it along side the Luger, the 1911, the BHP, and the S&W 39)

The fact that this gun will be made in Germany is also good, but means that since it has to be imported (and I doubt very many dealers will have the new guns), the price will probably not settle and get into average-joe budgets.

Still, its one more gun to add to the "if I hit the lottery" list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom