The King has returned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pray tell how to get a set of those grips with the Swiss shield and cross on them! Are those Nills?

I'd buy a damn Sig (probably a cheap p6) just to have a gun to put those style grips on!

They look like Nill grips to me. A friend put a set of Nill grips on his P6, the difference it made was awesome.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned several P210's, and they are the finest accurate handgun you can buy. My factory targets came from a distance of 50 yards. Very small groups

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sure. You could buy a pair of P226's for the price of one P210. But with the P210 you will get an erection.

So ... for those of you with ED, the P210 will enable you to cut back if not completely eliminate your meds. Think of getting a P210 as doing your part to reduce health care costs.

When you think about it, it may just be the most patriotic thing you do today that will give you a boner.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I saw it. I just thought it was a big step for ya. :D

EZ.... if I see one of these in ubertactical config I will loose all faith in Sig.

The fear is that goobers at Kimber would get their paws on it and make it into a dolled-up version and charge even more for it, but since they're only going to be made in Germany (for now anyways - that's the rumor), that sort of keeps that stuff at bay.

Reaction score
Very nice. I've never even handled one, but I hear that they're ridiculously finely-fitted & finished, and superbly-accurate (for a handgun).

However, I still think that if I were gonna spend over $1,500 on a very nice 9mm, I'd go for the Performance Center 952. No, it may not be quite the gun as the P210, but I prefer it's aesthetics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom