The King has returned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, as torn as I am about the mag-release, I hate that they apparently took the lanyard loop off of the left-side of the grip.

Here's the old one:
[Broken External Image]

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure it's nice and all - but I'll still go with the substandard older, all German made folded slide P220 in a better caliber. Just my thing, I guess.

That old one in your pic sure is a sweet lookin' thing, though.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure it's nice and all - but I'll still go with the substandard older, all German made folded slide P220 in a better caliber. Just my thing, I guess.

That old one in your pic sure is a sweet lookin' thing, though.

They make new P220s and older ones, but the newer P220s are US-made, this new P210 is going to be German made as well. I get what you're saying (even if the P220 is the inferior .45acp :tounge2: ), but if you ever get the chance to shoot a P210, do not pass that chance by.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, as torn as I am about the mag-release, I hate that they apparently took the lanyard loop off of the left-side of the grip.

Here's the old one:
[Broken External Image]

Pray tell how to get a set of those grips with the Swiss shield and cross on them! Are those Nills?

I'd buy a damn Sig (probably a cheap p6) just to have a gun to put those style grips on!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As the K31 is to the shooting world, the model 49/P210 is as well. A rifle and pistol that are the Swiss watches of the shooting world. I have a K31, and a SIG P220, 225, 226, I have fired an model 49/P210, and its very, very hard to put down afterwards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom