The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn this is a bit much. I don't post because I have been hammered here when I first signed up. But I have to say that everyone that gets offended because of an Avatar or that something is offensive to him for WHAT EVER REASON is a bit to thin skinned and should be in a safe environment like college.
Give me a break about this PC crap.
Talk about guns, shooting, friends, gatherings, 2nd amendment, mutual interest and shared concerns. Screw PC. That's why this country is a mess.
Ban me if you choose.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehh, oh well, druryj, I'm with you on your original intent, pretty sure I'd just dig myself a hole if not a bigger one if I kept going, anyways, anyone wants to hit a day up at the range or just get your hands dirty, hit me up, life is to short to argue over little things

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn this is a bit much. I don't post because I have been hammered here when I first signed up. But I have to say that everyone that gets offended because of an Avatar or that something is offensive to him for WHAT EVER REASON is a bit to thin skinned and should be in a safe environment like college.
Give me a break about this PC crap.
Talk about guns, shooting, friends, gatherings, 2nd amendment, mutual interest and shared concerns. Screw PC. That's why this country is a mess.
Ban me if you choose.
Why would you be banned for a very good statement that added to the OP's concerns?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to big boys in the morning at 10 am to shoot a RIFLE and some PISTOLS at TARGETS with AMMO. If anybody wants to join me, I'm the good looking, smart older guy with Druryj written on a green range bag that wil be in an end lane so I only have to watch out for doofuses on one side of me. Bring guns and ammo and I'll kick yer butt at shootin' (or lie about why I didn't after).

PS: if my avatar offends anybody...u must be a commie pinko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to big boys in the morning at 10 am to shoot a RIFLE and some PISTOLS at TARGETS with AMMO. If anybody wants to join me, I'm the good looking, smart older guy with Druryj written on a green range bag that wil be in an end lane so I only have to watch out for doofuses on one side of me. Bring guns and ammo and I'll kick yer butt at shootin' (or lie about why I didn't after).

Everything has always gotta be in Tulsa......

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm offended by your use of a commie pinko. #commiepinkolivesmatter

Come to Ponca, and I'll take you to our range to stretch them out to 300 yds as my guest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom