The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10am you say? I gotta go to Ada tomorrow but that's a quick trip, may see you there sir, got a couple of newbies I need to run some rounds through

I'll be there. Ask for Joel at the range counter and get em to put you in a lane near mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to big boys in the morning at 10 am to shoot a RIFLE and some PISTOLS at TARGETS with AMMO. If anybody wants to join me, I'm the good looking, smart older guy with Druryj written on a green range bag that wil be in an end lane so I only have to watch out for doofuses on one side of me. Bring guns and ammo and I'll kick yer butt at shootin' (or lie about why I didn't after).

PS: if my avatar offends anybody...u must be a commie pinko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could bud, but my boss (the US Government) would take exception. Now if we want to plan a weekday get together, I could probably get some leave with a little advance notice.

Also for all who don't know - down here in Lawton we have a weekly lunch get together - currently on Wednesdays. You are, any and all, welcome to join us.
No fighting at the lunch though just BSing and eating. Search for the keywords "Lawton lunch" to find the thread which is updated weekly.
That, FYI, was also my concrete contribution to community.

The lunch often has both OSA and B'Town folks joining...and we like it that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom