The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's a pretty good forum. Some pretty cool folks are on it. I have gotten some good advice about things Oklahoma. I don't read all the threads but only the ones I find somewhat interesting. If I found something I was not interested in I probably would scroll on by. As far as posts go same thing goes. You know some folks might find Clint Eastwood's Grand Torino offensive but I think it's a fantastic film. It bothers me exactly none what so ever that others may not like it. But then again I have much practice as I keep fairly accurate and fully functional HI Points around house just in case; we all know the "stank face" those things cause☺

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want to read all of this.....

Are OSA'ers still *****ing?
Did anyone cry?
Was there a post 12 involved?
If so...Did anyone cry after the post 12?

Read! You're a frequent poster-upper, we have had some "good discussions" in the past eh? Maybe we can get another one going.

Oh; by the way, I'm still going to Beeg Boys this morning, they open at 10 am. I'll be wearing my OSA hat, if any of you amateurs show up. I gotta get this new Savage MK II sighted in. The range only goes to 25 yds but WTH, I can't see much beyond that anyway anymore cause I'm old as dirt and need new glasses so that's good enough. Imma go kill some paper!

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ask yourself, if you were a short person, or other physically different person, would S4F avatar, as a mod, say Welcome Aboard or Hey, we are a big group of bigots?
So what does your sideboob avatar say to women?

... the point being that anyone can find something to be annoyed about if they look hard enough; someone probably thinks my avatar is animal abuse. But I personally doubt either of those or even S4F's is what's caused this place to slide into the doldrums.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

... the point being that anyone can find something to be annoyed about if they look hard enough; someone probably thinks my avatar is animal abuse. But I personally doubt either of those or even S4F's is what's caused this place to slide into the doldrums.

What, in your opinion, has made OSA "slide into the doldrums?"

I still dig the crap out of this site. It's still a fun, informative firearms site IMO. Sure some of the avatars can always offend somebody. I used to have one about fat people, but it was only meant in jest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score

did I pull your chain? The point is he is a mod I am not. Thank you for helping me prove my point about his avatar.

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What, in your opinion, has made OSA "slide into the doldrums?"

I still dig the crap out of this site. It's still a fun, informative firearms site IMO. Sure some of the avatars can always offend somebody. I used to have one about fat people, but it was only meant in jest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same thing that ruins everything in society. Thin skin. Candy asses. Political Correctness. Unreasonable demands by the religious sect. Inability to cope with change. Bigotry. I guess that I could go on and on, but God only allows me to offend so many people in a single day, yesterday it was that Lawton dude and today it's a young friends abusive boyfriend on Facebook.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same thing that ruins everything in society. Thin skin. Candy asses. Political Correctness. Unreasonable demands by the religious sect. Inability to cope with change. Bigotry. I guess that I could go on and on, but God only allows me to offend so many people in a single day, yesterday it was that Lawton dude and today it's a young friends abusive boyfriend on Facebook.
so, as a mod you intend to offend people on the forum?

Latest posts

Top Bottom