The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want to read all of this.....

Are OSA'ers still bitching?
Did anyone cry?
Was there a post 12 involved?
If so...Did anyone cry after the post 12?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I could bud, but my boss (the US Government) would take exception. Now if we want to plan a weekday get together, I could probably get some leave with a little advance notice.

Also for all who don't know - down here in Lawton we have a weekly lunch get together - currently on Wednesdays. You are, any and all, welcome to join us.
No fighting at the lunch though just BSing and eating. Search for the keywords "Lawton lunch" to find the thread which is updated weekly.
That, FYI, was also my concrete contribution to community.

The lunch often has both OSA and B'Town folks joining...and we like it that way.
We have a Tuesday lunch in Ponca. I'm the only OSA member on it, so I don't advertise it. Sometimes we go shoot afterward, sometimes not. Always a lot of commie pinko discussion, the beauty of fat bottom girls, and politics.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a Tuesday lunch in Ponca. I'm the only OSA member on it, so I don't advertise it. Sometimes we go shoot afterward, sometimes not. Always a lot of commie pinko discussion, the beauty of fat bottom girls, and politics.

Fat bottomed commie-pinko girls can be fun IIRC from my college days.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yes, Mods need to be able to express their opinions, especially Dennis. he would blow up into tiny pieces all over the server if he couldn't speak his mind.
I've found that the varying opinions from all of our OSA community helps to form a better picture of the subject by offering different perspectives from all who
participate. Dennis usually comes along and gives some color to the picture so it is no longer black and white, no pun intended.

Latest posts

Top Bottom