The Landowner's Hunting Freedom Act (2012 SB 1743): Hunting with Suppressors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The thing that bothers me in those comments to the news story is this. Look at the comments where people use the word need. If you cannot come up with a good reason that you need something they believe you should not have it. That is scary.

Michael

AckleyShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's even more concerning to me that people who hunt (and should be supporting the 2nd amendment) are arguing against something that strengthens our rights to use firearms and accessories in a way we see fit.

There will be a day that we need every single person we can get to support the shooting sports. We can afford to have those in the ranks that don't support the 2nd amendment fully.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This could be a case when a little time helps them realize the truth. The industry needs to spend some resources on PR and education.

In my opinion they need to gear it more towards hunters and less to skulls and tattooed tactical types. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom