The Last Few Seconds of Normalcy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will look back on these times and think how cool everything use to be.....

Before it happened.

i802.photobucket.com_albums_yy303_pehday_My_20work_Nuke22.gif

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dawg, you know I love you, man, but take a deep breath ... The storm sirens haven't sounded quite yet. (Although I do agree that it might be prudent to get your ducks in a row if you haven't already ... The slow decline continues ... :()

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dawg, you know I love you, man, but take a deep breath ... The storm sirens haven't sounded quite yet. (Although I do agree that it might be prudent to get your ducks in a row if you haven't already ... The slow decline continues ... :()

I am breathing, it's just.... Never before has conditions been SO perfect for a MAJOR false flag.

Just be vigilant people.

I am always wrong, and that's a GOOD thing.

Just a reminder.

Get ready.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am breathing, it's just.... Never before has conditions been SO perfect for a MAJOR false flag.

Just be vigilant people.

I am always wrong, and that's a GOOD thing.

Just a reminder.

Get ready.

That is SO true (about you being wrong being a good thing) ... And I don't disagree with you that things are worse now than they've been in a while ... It's just you aren't gonna do anyone you love any good if you have a stroke or a heart attack fretting about this stuff. Constant worry is a MAJOR stressor on your biological systems man ...

Be happy ... What's gonna happen is gonna happen ... And at least you know you are doing everything you can to take care of the wife and kids ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom