The Next American Civil War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be Gun owners, Oath keepers(Military, LEO who remember their oath) Vs Non oath keepers and Nato troops guaranteed. And for those of you who think men with rifles cant compete need to watch a documentary on Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam ect. I know my side. I hope you're ready for "this" cause if it happens its gonna get bad quick.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll be Gun owners, Oath keepers(Military, LEO who remember their oath) Vs Non oath keepers and Nato troops guaranteed. And for those of you who think men with rifles cant compete need to watch a documentary on Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam ect. I know my side. I hope you're ready for "this" cause if it happens its gonna get bad quick.

Oath Keepers is what keep the Country free... Don't forget it!

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it is more likely to come down to states who fall in line with the federal government and states that fall in line with the constitution. And it could be very interesting since I don't see there being a simple Mason-Dixon line like there was in the last war.

arkmark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
the sad part is that the anti-gunners will have people with guns do the fighting for them, they have no risk going into this. I have no respect for people not willing to fight their own fight. No risk, no reward

Latest posts

Top Bottom