The Official Airgun Thread v1.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beeman 1.jpg
Beeman 2.jpg
Beeman 3.jpg
Need some advice please, from you airgun enthusiasts. I plan to sell a pellet air gun from my friend’s collection (recently passed and I am helping his family liquidate his guns). His estate has a like new Beeman HW 70A pellet air pistol. It comes with a Beeman Scope attached. It is stamped made in Germany. Any suggestions on the marketability of this air gun and what a good selling price range (other than free) would be for this gun? Thanks for your consideration and advice. Pictures attached.

Last edited:

Mats

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 312332View attachment 312333View attachment 312334Need some advice please, from you airgun enthusiasts. I plan to sell a pellet air gun from my friend’s collection (recently passed and I am helping his family liquidate his guns). His estate has a like new Beeman HW 70A pellet air pistol. It comes with a Beeman Scope attached. It is stamped made in Germany. Any suggestions on the marketability of this air gun and what a good selling price range (other than free) would be for this gun? Thanks for your consideration and advice. Pictures attached.
Sorry to hear about your friend. It's nice that you're able to help out his family.

As for the gun, I found a few previously sold ones on Ebay and they were all right around $200. Yours looks to be in great condition, so I would think you could get somewhere around that price.

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mats: thanks for the info. I went to Ebay and I just missed the ones there for some reason. I will Probably list it here.
Gnome: This has 4.5 mm Caliber on the gun. Can you shoot 5mm in it?

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them.

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bassett

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just got this Kral 22cal, think I need another. It's running a 14.5grn @950fps+
And a 25.3 grn @ 750fps plus out of the box.

Attachments

• IMG_20221020_164249_01.jpg
    IMG_20221020_164249_01.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Bassett

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I choped up a QB78s into this silhouette pistol, shoots so well I had to make a wood stock for it . Runs on two 12gram co2 cartridges and is holding its own and winning against Morini's and Styers.

Attachments

• 20221030_121443~2.jpg
    20221030_121443~2.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom