The PSL got a new a little brother today! From Poland.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just went to see my guy Mark at Sooner Guns in Tulsa, and just had to have this beauty. It is a Polish model 1960 milled ak, just like the ones from www.classicarms.us/. This thing is beautiful and clearly well built. I am new to the world of Ak's, but I have already fallen in love with them.

Now I can't wait for the crappy weather to clear up so I can take her to the range!

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good lookin boomsticks. we've purchased one firearm from there so far and plan on buyin many more. he's got great prices and guns you wont find anywhere else in tulsa

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very Nice. What are they running? Who is the builder on them?

ETA, just looked at the site, is yours a chrome lined brl or the US made one? Did you get a bayonet with it like the one pictured on CA? If so, it will not work. You need a type I type.

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am new to the world of Ak's, but I have already fallen in love with them.

Wow that s beautiful! I love the simplicity and evil looks looks of Ak's. For a first ak you sure got a nice one.

TW trust my friend you are hooked! Ak's are like lay's potato chips, you cant have just one! The cool thing about collecting ak's is there's so many different countries that made them. Congrats!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ETA, just looked at the site, is yours a chrome lined brl or the US made one? Did you get a bayonet with it like the one pictured on CA? If so, it will not work. You need a type I type.

U.S. made barrel, not chrome lined. The bayonet doesn't work, and I knew it when I bought it. I don't think I will ever use a boyonet, just not my thing.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
U.S. made barrel, not chrome lined. The bayonet doesn't work, and I knew it when I bought it. I don't think I will ever use a boyonet, just not my thing.

Tell that to the Zombies!! :D:D

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Rifles_f712197a.jpg

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Not 100% sure but i think a first pattern bayo will work on that. these bayo's lock on the tabs on the front sight block not a lug like the type II bayo's do. could be wrong but from the pics that what it look like.

http://www.ak-47.us/AK-47Bayonets.php

Latest posts

Top Bottom