The Retired Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Who's in it? When will you join it?

I was fortunate to join in 2004. In fact I sometimes forget its been that long ago. Sometimes I dont know what day of the week it is and I hardly ever know the date.

I love it, but it gets aweful boring when your buddys all work.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's in it? When will you join it?

I was fortunate to join in 2004. In fact I sometimes forget its been that long ago. Sometimes I dont know what day of the week it is and I hardly ever know the date.

I love it, but it gets aweful boring when your buddys all work.

I left the real world, if you will, in May of 2000. Ask BB and GC how I met them after that? LOL! I am so damned lazy now, but MRS LW puts up with me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could have retired last October, but I'm still here hitting it.
Hard to walk away from this Kind of money, although my financial guy keeps telling me I don't need to work any more.
I am looking forward to it though.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could have retired last October, but I'm still here hitting it.
Hard to walk away from this Kind of money, although my financial guy keeps telling me I don't need to work any more.
I am looking forward to it though.

Dennis, if you enjoy the work, then it is worth it, mine was a different case. Great company but after seven mgrs. of the plant I felt a need to leave, but that is a whole other story and I thank my financial planner for that who started working on it 20 plus years ago. I know, but remember the Johnny Paycheck song?

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Retired in 2009. Now looking for part time work, a little bored sometimes and need spending money.LOL
I worked part time at something I enjoyed, GUNS, but I am old and burned out now. But, if you find a thing you like to do in the off time, DO IT!. I did for nearly 14 years. And great benefits, but that is another story. Ask BB and GC. LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom