There Must Be A Reason For Posting This Sign...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This sign was taped to the wall of a bathroom at the OKC VA Hospital. Wife said it was in the women's bathroom, too. We're having to warn people not to put their hands in a toilet? Because there's something sharp way back up in there? What about the stuff that might be in there?

I don't even want to know what prompted the posting of the sign. Obviously there was a reason.

20230421_110705.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that they were making such for regular home-type commodes, but they have been making "maceration toilets" for RV's for a number of years. Those grind everything up to where one can flush their black water systems out via a regular garden hose instead of a 3"-plus sewer hose.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that they were making such for regular home-type commodes, but they have been making "maceration toilets" for RV's for a number of years. Those grind everything up to where one can flush their black water systems out via a regular garden hose instead of a 3"-plus sewer hose.
Got a macerator and it's awesome. It's an accessory to the regular toilet tank in RV's.
When coming home from extended trips, we stop at truck stops, etc. for one nighters leaving some waste in the black tank. When getting home, just hook up a garden hose and run another garden hose into the drain cleanout to flush the tank. Spent a little more and got the double bladed model to really chop up everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom