There Must Be A Reason For Posting This Sign...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a macerator and it's awesome. It's an accessory to the regular toilet tank in RV's.
When coming home from extended trips, we stop at truck stops, etc. for one nighters leaving some waste in the black tank. When getting home, just hook up a garden hose and run another garden hose into the drain cleanout to flush the tank. Spent a little more and got the double bladed model to really chop up everything.

Yours is different than what I spoke of in that it is a self contained unit that is NOT a part of the actual toilet. I was speaking of macerator toilets that have the system built into the toilet. There is no way I would want to have to tear into the commode or replace because the macerator quit.

In our RV, the waste drops straight down into the black tank. And, since the special little lights that are supposed to tell one of the level of waste in each tank don't really do that, I can shine a flashlight down into the bowl while flushing and actually see how close the black tank is to being full. But of course, one can have a good idea just by the sounds when flushing.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sign was taped to the wall of a bathroom at the OKC VA Hospital. Wife said it was in the women's bathroom, too. We're having to warn people not to put their hands in a toilet? Because there's something sharp way back up in there? What about the stuff that might be in there?

I don't even want to know what prompted the posting of the sign. Obviously there was a reason.

View attachment 369794
This sign was taped to the wall of a bathroom at the OKC VA Hospital. Wife said it was in the women's bathroom, too. We're having to warn people not to put their hands in a toilet? Because there's something sharp way back up in there? What about the stuff that might be in there?

I don't even want to know what prompted the posting of the sign. Obviously there was a reason.

View attachment 369794
The sign in the VA men’s room simply said “Do not put anything other than toilet paper in the toilet”.
Being a literal minded individual, I pissed in the sink, crapped in the wastebasket, then put the TP in the toilet and flushed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom