There was a thread a while back ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:teehee:

I know, I know, I know ... I'll bake you some cookies to make up for this blatant reasking of a question ...

Anyhow ... some of you guys with neck and back injuries were discussing your doctors. I could have sworn I saw Travis Kanaly's name in that thread but don't remember who said Dr. Kanaly worked on him. My PCP has referred me to Dr. Kanaly for my never-ending pain in the neck (NO, NOT GC this time) and I had some questions ...

So, whoever you are, if you would be so kind as to PM me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 fingers of Canadian Mist and a splash of Sprite...that'll cure you. Well, for a little while.

Welcome back!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scotch, my friend ... scotch ... but I can't go shooting when I self-medicate like that!! ;)

I took that trip to Tulsa Saturday for tacmedic's class knowing full well I was pushing it but I wanted to see just how bad it could be ... Held up decent enough through class but it was starting to take it's toll by the end. I'm pretty good at faking it but when my vision starts going I know I am in real trouble. I was in tears about 20 minutes after we left Patrick's place in Broken Arrow. Sunday and yesterday have been NOT fun ... this morning I am starting to loosen up a little.

I figure I must look pretty bad if GC is asking me if I want a drink. LOL

I can hardly wait to go see this guy ...

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dang BB, you were at Patricks house? You were just a couple miles away!
I thiught about going to the class but decided against it early last week and ended up working all weekend anyway.:(

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man ...

You were THAT close ... we could of had lunch!! Next time we come up that way I'll post a thread and we can all meet up somewhere. I sure wish I could get GC to transfer to the Tulsa troop ... sigh ...

Oh well ... if he is the one working I guess it's only fair he should to get to pick WHERE he works, huh?? ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom