These stoopid kids and their stoopid phones...a rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep, i text mostly. i find it really hard to hear most people and phones just over complicate it even more so with texting i generally get the entire conversation. I also refuse to take certain direction from my bosses unless it is emailed or text to me. Phone calls can never be proven.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone does that to me I just ignore the text. They usually call back. Now if it's someone I need to talk to then. I'll reply answer the damn phone, please.

I hate text or phone calls as it is. Is rather be looking at the person I'm taking to.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you pay the bill it simple...Answer my calls or I shut the phone off. If you don't have a working phone, you don't leave the house because I MIGHT want to talk to you1

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it that when you CALL your kids they don't answer their phone, but when you SEND A TEXT they answer that! :pissed:

It's like they lack communication skills or something. :anyone:

That ********'s enough to drive a man stark raven! :screwy:

I always thought that LEO's had the proper equipment to "communicate" with....

....namely one's belt.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These kids stupid kids and their pocket phones and texting machines. Why can't they just wait till they get home and pick up the handset, see if the party line is open, and have the operator ring Riverside 4725. Gosh!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These kids stupid kids and their pocket phones and texting machines. Why can't they just wait till they get home and pick up the handset, see if the party line is open, and have the operator ring Riverside 4725. Gosh!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom