They think those big clips kill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Means

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
this past summer I went to California to visit my son (there in military) and took him his Sig Sauer P226 so we could shoot an IPSC match. I went to the trouble of buying him 5 10round mags so he would be legal and could practice with same pistol his sidearm is. It seemed everyone had standard mags at the range. I asked and they just winked and laughed. There were lots of regular citizens with open guns and 22 round mags. So much for California's gun laws.
Several police officers were there off duty shooting, and while we were talking to them while shooting AR's, one of them laughed about all of the 30 round mags at the range. "They all look like fixed 10 round mags to me," he said.

JonathanT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their logic, although very flawed is pretty simple. He was stopped when he was changing "clips", therefore if there were smaller "clips" fewer would have been killed/shot before he had to reload. Typical approach.....

According to liberal logic, you are only vulnerable when you run out of ammo. In reality, reloading is not the only time you can be stopped/killed. They might be shocked to learn this, but even if you have a full 32 round mag, you can still be dropped by a single bullet.

I know it seems to defy the laws of physics (the liberal version at least), but there it is.

Of course, if someone has to stop shooting to reload, it makes it easier for unarmed sheep to tackle them. And according to liberal thinking, all good citizens need to be more sheeplike if we are to progress.

-Jonathan

Latest posts

Top Bottom