They were little angels……. Why did he have to kill them? Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and we wonder what's wrong with our society nowadays teach your children right and wrong or they may end up like this!!! had to laugh at the comments. supposed to just hand over the goods like any other victim. i may die protecting what i've worked my whole life for. but they are not just taking it!!!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "side walk lawyer" said just hand over your goods, don't shoot back? Really?
The reporter said at the start of the article if it had been a white guy that shot
them, they would have burned the house down by now. It is a sad state of affairs
in our grand ole country right now.
If he was white? Or there might’ve been a pile of more shite in the yard if BLM Showed up to burn his house down. It didn’t say he ran out of bullets. Somebody try to torch you in your house and I think that would be justification enough to drop them like the other pieces of shite.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I know that New York City governor twaht said there are no good guys with guns. I beg to differ. Personally I think we need more instances of this. Criminals may change or think twice about their criminal career. And this saves the taxpayers a lot of money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom