Thieves Snatch Gifts Off Front Porch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate thieves.

There was a rash of this a while back where crooks would follow UPS trucks around and snatch whatever they left.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always worry when I order stuff online because me and my roommates work all week all day and stuff has to sit outside. Luckily, my neighbor is the type of person who will pick up the package, keep it in his house, then bring it over to us when we get home. I love my neighbors

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do know that USPS has told the Postmasters to inform carriers to leave a notice form that they have a packaged available for pickup at the post office if there is not an answer attempting to deliver at door of customer.

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The day before yesterday somebody took $1600 worth of arthritis medicine off of a friends front porch. The UPS driver rang the door bell when he dropped off the package and within five minutes, the package was gone.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The day before yesterday somebody took $1600 worth of arthritis medicine off of a friends front porch. The UPS driver rang the door bell when he dropped off the package and within five minutes, the package was gone.

That guy needs to ship himself some cockroaches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom