Rush..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiley_coyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If conrtaceptives are gonna be provided to the women by we the taxpayers then I want my male pattern baldness taken care of by the same taxpayers because it causes undue phsycological stress to me. It's the same with everything the government takes control of. It always costs more, gets totally screwed up in bureaucracies, and erodes more of our freedom to choose. Of course thats what the lefties want because we're not intelligent enough to make our own decisions. We need some asshat government entity making our decisions for us because they're more intune to the needs of we the people.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If conrtaceptives are gonna be provided to the women by we the taxpayers then I want my male pattern baldness taken care of by the same taxpayers because it causes undue phsycological stress to me. It's the same with everything the government takes control of. It always costs more, gets totally screwed up in bureaucracies, and erodes more of our freedom to choose. Of course thats what the lefties want because we're not intelligent enough to make our own decisions. We need some asshat government entity making our decisions for us because they're more intune to the needs of we the people.

I will be the president of the Oklahoma Men against the Oklahoma Hairhood Act. The government should not tell me I can't be bald. MY BODY MY CHOICE!

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was he high on pills when he said that?

Is that really the best you can come up with. Bad Rush. Bad bad Rush. I guess it is easier to just take a cheap shot at Rush than defend why a 30 year old law student who can afford to attend law school is entitled to have someone else pay for her promiscuity. Don't worry about her. Barry called her today to make sure she is OK after having all that sex and having to pay for it herself.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course thats what the lefties want because we're not intelligent enough to make our own decisions. We need some asshat government entity making our decisions for us because they're more intune to the needs of we the people.

Don't put it all on the left. The right is just as quick to tell you how to live and what to do.

As someone on here said, if the left doesn't like it, they will try to tax it. If the right doesn't like it, they will try to ban it

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rush Limbaugh, by his own admission, is an entertainer, and it appears he has done his job well this past week. He has stirred up the 'Left' against the 'Right' or is that the Republicans against the Democrats or us against them or...............does it really make any difference? I would tell everyone to listen to Air America if their sensitivities were crushed, but it appears that just wasn't entertaining.

Rush thrives for a reason....

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that really the best you can come up with. Bad Rush. Bad bad Rush. I guess it is easier to just take a cheap shot at Rush than defend why a 30 year old law student who can afford to attend law school is entitled to have someone else pay for her promiscuity. Don't worry about her. Barry called her today to make sure she is OK after having all that sex and having to pay for it herself.

Apparently people don't realize that the health department hands out free birth control to anyone who goes in there. Nobody complains about that but we still pay for it in the end. Also birth control isn't just about promiscuity and not getting knocked up, It helps women when they are on their period to deal with it and to curve acne problems as well. It also helps with some other stuff but it slips my mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom