Thinking About Growing Commercial Marijuana...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of March 4, over 1,800 grower licenses have already been approved. Sounds like a saturated market to me.

I’d have to know more about the landscape of the market and figure out how much product it would take just to get my investment back.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of March 4, over 1,800 grower licenses have already been approved. Sounds like a saturated market to me.

I’d have to know more about the landscape of the market and figure out how much product it would take just to get my investment back.
How many of those are farmers wanting to grow hemp insrein of marijuana?

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

agreed. will demand keep up with supply? should look at other states that have legalized it before us...

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My co- worker seems to think that the big investors that could afford it bought up multiple licenses to reduce the competition. Time will tell.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep in mind the cost of a good operation. It will cost between 40-80K depending on the scale you want to do it at. According to the licenses, the market should be saturated, but it isn't. It is a job, and one you will have to take seriously, keeping up with the plants/cycles and doing research, one small mistake can have exponential results. I project that in the next few years the price per lb will hover around $1200- still plenty of profit for a nice set-up. If you don't have the funds to go all in, try a smaller scale grow in a garage or shop to get the hang of things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom