This Glock 9mm doesn't look right to me. One too many cylinders. (S&W Content)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just kidding. Today I picked up this Smith and Wesson 547 revolver that is chambered in 9mm. Interesting design and now I don't need to buy a revolver and moon clips to fill my urge for a wheel gun or start the hoarding of a different caliber. Sometimes you find a great deal working at a gun store. Anyone have one or experience with one?

i1132.photobucket.com_albums_m575_gabrielmkvigli_OSA_78FA99D6_de7ec18bf5369d2941ce7de795cf8064.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dibbs, if you ever decide to part with it. I WANT IT! Or if someone knows of one for sale, let me know. Gabe you ruined my day, but good on you for getting one!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Originally made for the French police, most of the order never made it to them, so they were sold on the US market. They come in a 4" square butt, and yours with a 3" round butt, they were designed to be used without a moon clip, and HKS used to make a speedloader for them, you may find them on gunbroker.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dibbs, if you ever decide to part with it. I WANT IT! Or if someone knows of one for sale, let me know. Gabe you ruined my day, but good on you for getting one!

I have no plans to sell but I will keep you in mind.

Dang nice find. Hope ya give us a range report.

Indubitably.

Originally made for the French police, most of the order never made it to them, so they were sold on the US market. They come in a 4" square butt, and yours with a 3" round butt, they were designed to be used without a moon clip, and HKS used to make a speedloader for them, you may find them on gunbroker.

Pretty much found the same thing. Looks like the speedloaders will be a chore to find, especially at a decent price.

Nice find.

Glad I was there when it came in. Few others were circling like vultures.

Latest posts

Top Bottom