This Is........ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I certainly have ... Would DOESN'T want all their student loans forgiven and to get a "decent wage" for not working at all?? I didn't realize all these years I spent working my *** that I actually had an option ... sheesh ... who knew??

I hear ya. I'm still trying to figure out that system myself. And to think I've been thinking college is overrated for all this time. Guess I should have went afterall...

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the only thing missing from this video is "love beads" and hippies marching on Wall Street. Oh yeah and lets all hold hands and sing Kumbayyah.

I should never have read this thread, but, alas, my only regret this evening is I did not drink all the wine when I thought the girls were going to do so! Life sucks sometimes! HA! Good night George Soros.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah ... it's overrated ... and besides, then you have those friggin' student loans the .gov wants you to pay back ... such a bummer ...

Shew. I was worried I'd missed out! But, I'm glad I'm not the one that has to tell all those hippies setting on Wall Street that they still have to pay them back, 'cause I think they're gonna be pissed.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shew. I was worried I'd missed out! But, I'm glad I'm not the one that has to tell all those hippies setting on Wall Street that they still have to pay them back, 'cause I think they're gonna be pissed.

Everytime we see them on the news GC says "Well ... that settles it ... there ARE worse departments to be working at right now" ;)

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just don't even know where to start.

IMAGINE if this video were at all reflective of reality, then there would be a point to it. The comparison of the US, it's leaders and military to dictators, oppressors, terrorists and murderers is just one more reason why I continue to think that despite some of Ron Paul's good ideas, he is a complete a total kook.

^^^This....

Latest posts

Top Bottom