This Is........ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya. I'm still trying to figure out that system myself. And to think I've been thinking college is overrated for all this time. Guess I should have went afterall...

If you had gone to college you would have written "should have gone" rather than "should of went." And tell the recently graduated petroleum engineer that we just hired for $100k per annum that college is overrated. And Ron Paul is still the crazy uncle in the attic.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh ... okay ... Too bad more people don't respond the same way I do to highly emotionally-charged, over sensationalized, over simplified commercials about the economy, foreign policy, abortion, drugs or any other polarizing issue. I completely shut down just about 30 seconds into that "thing".

Ron Paul cares about one thing ... and that is having "President" in front of his name ... That's what politicians do.

Good grief ...

Ding Ding Ding!!!! We have a winner!!!!

There is no one on a white horse going to save us all and Paul's ideas of foreign policy were tried in the 30 and early 40s. It did not stop WW2 and will not stop the next war. All it will do is put at us at a disadvantage and cost more lifes.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You young whipper snappers could learn something from us old folks. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What can we learn from you imperialist old people? You unenlighted elderly sheeple are what's wrong with this country! If you don't vote Nutty McNuterson in 2012 you are a war mongering a-hole.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ding Ding Ding!!!! We have a winner!!!!

There is no one on a white horse going to save us all and Paul's ideas of foreign policy were tried in the 30 and early 40s. It did not stop WW2 and will not stop the next war.

Thankfully we've seen the light, and adopted a policy of global intervention into the business of every nation. So far since the Second World War, we've had how many armed actions against enemies that have never attacked us? WWII would have happened, regardless of whether we were isolationist or not, so that is a poor example. True, Paul's ideas of foreign policy wouldn't have stopped WWII, but I'd say they have a better chance of stopping the next war - STARTED BY US - than what the other goobers are putting forward.

All it will do is put at us at a disadvantage and cost more lifes.

I don't see the disadvantage. And you might consider all of the flag-draped caskets coming home now, and for what? Those are lives needlessly lost, as far as I'm concerned.

There's a difference between isolationism and non-intervention.

Last edited:

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, it looks like there's a consensus among the elderly.

:tounge2:

Yeah well when I was young people like you were called hippies.Man they sure had great ideas.:rolleyes2

maddSkillz= slightly cleaner,better physical condition,slightly older hippy.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to call yourself elderly some day but I figure you'll have a MI riding that bike on some 500 mile ride before then.JK buddy,I need you healthy and working to help pay for my upcoming entitlements.I plan on collecting them for a long time so you need to make more money.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom