This is why you train. Bravo 😘

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah that’s typical. The grappler taking down an untrained street fighter. People need to chill

Wonder how long mods will let this be up due to the feral reference

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "feral". Funny and appropriate. Not appropriate because of his race, rather because of his character.

Little dude choked him right the F out...with very little effort. And once he was out the little guy stopped. There was nothing vindictive about his defense of self. He had a job to do and he did it.

Nicely done.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nicely done, young man. That guy will think twice about squaring off against anybody else.

1672415268953.gif

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with calling the perp "feral" or a "feral'. He is/was definitely wild, undisciplined, undomesticated, and unfriendly. It is nothing but bad behavior properly labeled.

Woody
The video clip was really short. We didn’t actually see what led up to it. Who knows I guess..

I’ve seen lots of videos where guys who are skilled grapplers and train BJJ go around challenging guys on the street to a quick skirmish. It usually goes about like this video lol..

Wrestling and grappling skills are essential for anyone wanting to learn self defense

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The video clip was really short. We didn’t actually see what led up to it. Who knows I guess..

I’ve seen lots of videos where guys who are skilled grapplers and train BJJ go around challenging guys on the street to a quick skirmish. It usually goes about like this video lol..

Wrestling and grappling skills are essential for anyone wanting to learn self defense
I'm too old for wrestling and grappling. I can still shoot, though.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom